Hello Springdell family!
Today was a special treat at the farmstand with Tim from Muddy Waters Coffee at the farm serving fresh coffee for our rainy pickup today. Thanks Tim!
Let’s take a look at what’s in the share this week:
- Milk from High Lawn Farm in Lee, MA
- Spring mix greens
- Tomatoes from Backyard Farms in Maine
- Bean Sprouts from Nature’s Wonder in Whately MA
- Potatoes, both yellow and red skinned
- Beef Blade steak for Jess, Beef cube steak for Sarah
- 2 dozen eggs for Sarah (gluten free option)
- Corn Meal and Pastry flour for Jess
Here’s a look at the grains from Four Star Farms in Northfield, MA:
Today was also Jess’s meat share pickup…. more to come this week on how she is using that meat!
Happy Saturday, and check in with us tomorrow for Sunday Night Dinner!