Hello! A special thanks to everyone at the farm stand today, that was one cold and windy day to be out there but we all sure appreciate it! Let’s take a look at our tasty share for today, Winter share box #8.
- Dairy products from High Lawn Farm
- Springdell Meat
- Sarah has smoked ham steak
- Jess has beef hamburg patties
- Nature’s Wonder bean sprouts
- Daikon Radish
- Red Radish
- Sarah got Amish Roll Butter instead of Grains, due to the Celiac disease in her family
- Jess got Pastry Flour and Stone Ground Yellow Dent Corn, both from Four Star Farms
- Sweet Potatoes
- Red Potatoes (Jess got white)
- Jess got Micro Arugula from Johnny Putt Farms, Sarah got Pea Tendrils
Sarah was a meat pickup today as well, it’s always so exciting to plan meals with fresh local meats! You will be seeing some of these meats as well as others in upcoming posts and recipies as we have entered March Meat Madness!
Have a great week everyone!