Hello CSAers Sarah here! Today we picked up winter share #9 if you can believe that! Spring starts this week and I can’t wait! Farmer Jamie posted some photos this week welcoming lots of new little sprouts in the greenhouse. Exciting times are coming a the farm! Let’s check out what box #9 has to offer:
- Dairy products from High Lawn Farm
- Sarah has chocolate and whole milk
- Jess has skim milk and heavy cream
- Citrus, oranges!
- Sweet Potatoes
- Green Cabbage
- Tomatoes from Backyard Farms
- Bag of Spinach
- Amish roll butter from Minerva Dairy
- 2 Boxes of Johnny Putt Farm live Microgreens
- Springdell bacon
- Bok Choy
Wow, quite a share to go through! Looks like we will be having tons of fun in the kitchen for the next 2 weeks! I have already started in on the oranges, my kids are little Citrus vampires. Have a great two weeks and be sure to check in with us here at CSA365, what will you be doing with all of your share goodies?