Not even kidding, these are so delicious and super easy in the crockpot. You will love this one. My family wants these potatoes in the regular rotation of classics. You can use whatever herbs you have on hand, use a flavor blend that fits with your meal. This side dish is creamy and flavorful. We used it with pork chops and some of the cranberry quince relish
- Fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt, pepper, and herbs of your choosing
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup of shredded white cheese
- Wash and dry the fingerlings, cut them in half lengthwise
- Put the potatoes in the crockpot and toss them with the melted butter and herbs
- Cover and cook the potatoes on high for 2-4 hours
- Add the half and half and shredded cheese and toss with the potatoes
- Keep the potatoes on the heat for and additional 30 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
I made earlier in the week. While I was eating these delectable little bites I also wondered if adding some chopped greens into the mix might be a nice addition? Give it a try and let me know if it works.Take a look at the step by step photos and browse the recipe. I think you will be just as please with these as we were.
Here is a look at what I used for spices: dill, oregano,onion, salt, white pepper and coriander. Choose what you enjoy!