We wanted to send apologies to anyone that may not have received our email regarding the “Tell” yesterday. Our website was undergoing some maintenance that effected our email distribution. If you’d like to read that post (and I recommend it as we shared a LOT of recipe ideas) then please click here.
Today we are excited to present to you the 9th CSA box of Springdell’s Winter Season, and it looks like a great one! Behold:
- Goat cheese from Westfield Creamery in Hubbardston, MA
- A variety of cheeses from Mozzarella House in Peabody, MA (Including Burrata, Mozzarella and Ricotta)
- Popeye high tunnel spinach
- milk and cream from High Lawn Farm in Lee, MA (remember to save your milk containers for the Earth Day project happening at Springdell!)
- apple cider from Box Mill Farms in Stow, MA
- greenhouse tomatoes from Maine
- Yukon gold potatoes from Western, MA
- beets from cold storage
- cooking apples
- shiitake mushrooms from Delftree in North Adams, MA
- ground beef
- dozen of eggs
- bok choy from a small grower in Florida
We will be eating well this week, and hope that you will join us! Please tune in tomorrow as we host Sunday Dinner at the Anderson household. What will you be cooking up? Please feel free to share in the comments, we love to hear from you! Until tomorrow, sweet and savory dreams!