Today we review what we did with our pickup of the weekly pre-season share box from Springdell Farm.
- 1 bag of spinach
- Spinach and Sharp Cheddar Cheese Omelette
- Enjoyed by the Anderson boys as-is (note the bag is opened in the picture, this munching started on the car ride home)
- Spinach salads
- 1 bag of mixed greens
- Blue Cheese Chopped Salad with Candied Walnuts and Dried Cranberries
- Simple Green Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Mixed Veggie salads for Sunday Night Dinner
- Tomato & Spinach Omelette
- Mixed Veggie Salad
- On Simple Green Salad
- Chopped in Pita Pizzas
- Packed in lunch boxes to be dipped in hummus
- Red skinned potatoes
- In Creamy Spring Soup
- Mozzerella and fiddlehead salad….stay tuned, this one is posting soon!
- 1 bunch or radishes
We hope you are enjoying the pre-season share as much as we are. As always, please feel free to share your ideas here. We love company!
Don’t forget, Springdell Farm is having their annual open house this Saturday from 10am-2pm. It is an absolute treat not to be missed. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the lovely grounds where this lovely food is grown. Kevin Ford will be exhibiting his skills of hand-shearing sheep, a rare talent to behold. Many of the vendors of the locally sourced products sold at Springdell will be represented also! Play games, let the little ones climb on the tractors, and enjoy the company of farmers, fellow customers, chickens, pigs, goats, calves and many more! Not only will there be great company, but there will be face painting, gardening, pony rides, need we say more?
Sarah and I will be there with our little ones, and we hope to see you!