- 2 cups of unsalted almonds
- 3 Tablespoons of Ben's Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of chopped rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, completely coating the almonds
- Bake for about 15 minutes, stirring once, until golden, toasty and fragrant
Later in the day the urge to snack came back to me. So, into the kitchen I go again to find the perfect snack. Something sweet and salty was what I was looking for. At Christmas time I received an awesome gift, an air popper for popcorn. So fun and the flavor options and combos seem endless. In go the kernels, out comes the hot and fresh popcorn which I topped with a drizzle of melted butter, salt and a few shakes of Ben’s maple sugar shaker. The perfect three o’clock snack.
With the little hands joining in on the popcorn, we had to make another batch!
I have another goodie in the works right now, Maple Pistachio Butter. I roasted 1/3 cup of pistachios then finely ground them in the food processor. Be careful not to turn them into nut butter however. Soften 6 Tablespoons of Amish roll butter and mix in 1/3 cup of Ben’s Maple Syrup, mix this well so the maple flavor is all through the butter. Add the nut crumbles and mix well. Using parchment paper, roll the butter into a little bundle and put it in the fridge for 24 hours. I am excited about this butter, it should be delicious on pancakes, toast etc. I will let you know about this one, I am not so patiently waiting for mine to come out of the fridge and reach my belly. Enjoy!